The Concord Township Recreation Department serves the residents and guests of our community in a variety of ways.
Our mission is “to promote a sense of community in Concord Township through the development of the Community Center as a place where residents may enjoy recreational, social, educational and cultural events”. Although a very important part of our work remains planning and implementing events at the Community Center, the scope of our department has expanded to meet the changing needs of our residents, and includes the coordination of the activities listed below.
- Operation GRAD Cap
- Silly Walking
- Kid’s Coloring Contest
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Community Garage Sales
- Concord Community Day
- Safety Day (Fire Department)
- Fall Candidates & Issues Forum
- Halloween Haunt
- Holiday Tree Lighting Celebration
- Senior Holiday Programs
- Family Holiday Programs
- Spring Photo Contest WINNERS
- Light Up Concord Holiday Decorating Contest Winners
- At the Concord Community Center
- At the Gazebo at Town Hall
The Recreation Department offices are housed in the Concord Community Center. Dedicated in 1998, the center is located at 7671 Auburn Road and is available for rent.