The Concord Township Service Department maintains Township roadways.
If you live on a county or a state road and have questions or concerns, please contact the entities listed below. Contact the Concord Township Service Department at (440) 350-3226 or (440) 350-3225 if you questions or concerns regarding Township roads.
The following is a list of County Roads that are maintained by the Lake County Engineers Road Department, (440) 350-2770:
- Auburn Road
- Button Road
- Carter Road Chestnut St. (to Painesville line)
- Concord-Hambden (corner of Ravenna Road to Auburn Road)
- Crile Road
- Fairgrounds Road
- Girdled Road
- Hermitage Road
- Hoose Road
- Huntoon Road (East end) (Williams to freeway – the West end)
- Morley Road
- Old Johnnycake
- Ridge Road
- Pinecrest Road
- Prouty Road
- Ravenna Road
The following State Roads they are maintained by the Ohio Department of Transportation. Contact ODOT at (440) 354-2191.
- Concord-Hamden Road (Rt. 608, corner of Ravenna Road to the Hambden line)
- Johnnycake Ridge Road (Rt. 84)
- Painesville-Warren Road (Rt. 86)
- State Route 44